Sunday, August 31, 2008
The Rest of August!!
We are just starting to get back in the groove of things around here!! Austyn started school a couple of weeks ago and loves it. He has 18 kids in his class, which I think is a lot for a private school, but thats just me! He has had 3 basketball games and is my little "superstar". That kid is good in everything!! He is my little athlete and he knows!! He also started skateboarding lessons and that kid has no fear. He is flipping this thing in the air and landing on it, he rides "low" on it which needs really good balance and eye cordination. Austyn and Cory have season tickets for ASU football so he went to his first football game of this season.
Haydyn just got over a double ear infection, UTI and cutting her 3rd molar all in one week. A week I don't want to do again soon!!! She is still on antibiotics but the poor thing has lost almost 5lbs and is still trying to get her appetite back and hold down milk without it all coming back up. I just HATE when my kids are sick, you feel so helpless for them and those ears can be soo painful. Otherwise, she is still our PRINCESS!!! We just love her and I love having my girl!! She is walking all over the place and even says "SHOES" and points at them first thing in the morning. She wants her shoes and a necklace on first thing in the morning with her PJ's still on. LIttle Miss Haydyn is definetly our DIVA!!
Cory is busy working, going to the gym and running, getting ready for another season of fantasy football with my dad, started up ASU football season, started up bible study and getting ready for our big fundraiser for KKSM (king of kings skateboard ministry). Needless to say the guy is busy. I thank GOD for such an amazing husband and such a strong spiritual leader of our home. He works so hard to provide for this family and the man NEVER COMPLAINS!!!
We have our first annual golf tournament on November 11th and we are getting donations for the raffle, getting people to play in it etc. Brian Summners with Tony Hawk just signed on with our ministy and left a million dollar deal to come with our professional skatboarders and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the youth. Brian will be giving his testimony at the golf tournament. Its such amazing to work with this ministry and see how GODS work has moved this minstry forward so far.
I am busy with just being a mom, wife and TAXI!!! I started my 5th semester of Bible study at Cornerstone and I am doing "Sheperding a Child's Heart" and I LOVE IT!! The first half of the study we listen to Pastor Jeff Royce and we are in the book of Hebrews and them we split off into our groups. I have ANOTHER amazing group of women and in my study and its so great to be with such strong believers in CHRIST and know that I am not the only one struggling with issues. I have met so many women at Cornerstone that have brought so much joy in my life and having those GODLY friendships is AMAZING!!
Posted by The Gerard Family at 2:40 PM
















