Sunday, August 10, 2008

July and August

Well, we are getting settled into our new home and loving it!!! We spent most of July just getting moved in and unpacking and August has been busy also. Austyn started school and is loving it!! I can't believe he is already in pre-k, he is growing up so fast and it makes me sad!! He is so independent and I think that's why I struggle, because he doesn't need me anymore (at least that's what he acts like). He is so outgoing and just takes to anybody. He had a great summer spending a lot of time with his buddy Blake and his uncle "T", doing swimming lessons, and enjoying the pool!! He starts basketball tomorrow, skateboarding lessons next week and AWANA the following week so needless to say I have him BUSY!!

Miss Haydyn is walking all over the place now and is also my teething machine!! She has 11 teeth now and is back to not sleeping (story of my life)!! Haydyn started swimming lessons in June and is still going until the beginning of September. She loves it now and I can't seem to keep her out!! She is in and out of our pool at least 2 times a day and is so TAN!! I call her our little Coppertone baby! Even though she is not sleeping well she is such a happy baby all the time and brings such a wonderful spirit into our home. She keeps us laughing with her "Chinese" talk and we just act like we know what she is saying.

Cory and I are busy with the house and getting ready to do another fundraiser for KKSM (skateboarding ministry) through church. Life is good and we thank GOD for it everyday!! Here are some of our July/August pictures. ENJOY!!