Tuesday, August 5, 2008

EXpresso

Last night was the BIG night at church for me!! I did my testimony on the topic "Challenge". I was so nervous, I have never spoke in front of a large group of people before. I prepared myself all week for this and had amazing prayers going out for me and also praying for myself!! I went that morning to just go on stage and get a "feel" for what it would be like up there with all those lights on you and everyone looking at ME!! With all those lights I couldn't see anybody in that audience, so that helped me out a lot!! I got to church around 6 to get our microphones working and just seeing all these people walking through the door I am getting more and more nervous. Tanya, Bryanna, Lynn and I went to the back of the sanctuary and got on our knees and just prayed!! When it was my turn to talk I just gave it all to GOD and he did it for me!! I said EVERYTHING I wanted to say and felt that it went really "PERFECT"!! I know that was GOD doing all of that for me, he knew how nervous I was and he kept telling me to give it all to him and he will just take over and HE DID!! I loved listening to the other 2 women's challenges in life and how GOD has helped them overcome those challenges!! I am so glad I did it and when I got home I was so excited to tell my husband how it went I couldn't sleep!!
I just am so blessed to have Cornerstone, my incredible family, my husband and my personal relationship with CHRIST in my life. I realized doing life with GOD just on Sundays was not enough for our family and having him in our lives everyday has so blessed us!! I still have my "Challenges" but I know through GODS grace he will give me strength to overcome this overwhelmingness of our new home that we are soooo blessed to have!! LOVE YOU!!

" I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith".
2 Timothy 4:7