Sunday, April 13, 2008

Playdate and Soccer game

On Friday's we meet with moms from our church and we get together and do play dates with our kids. This past Friday we went to Chuparosa park in Chandler and it was great because they had a splash pad also, so when the kids got hot they would run over to that and cool off! Of course its still not that HOT yet, but they loved it! On Saturday Austyn had his soccer game and YES my son scored his first goal!! He stole the ball from the other end and took it all the way down the field and scored!! I love that Austyn is so into sports and is my little athlete already. He is so aggressive and as many of you know has no FEAR so that can be a good thing and a bad thing I guess???? Cory loves that he has no fear and is aggressive at sports but sometimes I don't! It must be a mom thing!!


Haydyn at her play date






Austyn
Getting ready to score!




Austyn and Auntie Brea


Tunnel...game over!