Saturday was another busy day for us. Austyn had another soccer game and scored 2 goals this week. YAH YAH!! I am getting so into these games, they are so fun to watch and I guess I am a soccer mom now!! On Saturday night our church had a section at the Diamondbacks game for Faith and Family Night. It was AWESOME!! Jim Cevezial (he played Jesus in Passion of the Christ, Play it Forward, Deja Vu) threw the first pitch and he actually gave his testimony at church the next day. Cory got to be his body guard for all 6 services at church and said it was an amazing experience to be backstage with him and to get to know him much better. Back to the game.....we stayed and watched the Diamondbacks win and afterwards Todd Agnew gave a concert for over 150 churches. It was a late night but well worth it and so great to worship to an AWESOME GOD!! Thanks mom for watching Haydyn for us!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Faith and Family Night
Posted by The Gerard Family at 8:09 PM
















