Monday, April 7, 2008
Diamondbacks Season Home Opener!
I am still here!! I have had a busy week taking care of my sick family. Last Tuesday night Haydyn woke up around 11 covered in puke! Well this lasted with her until Friday. Austyn was suppose to have his first soccer game on Saturday but he decided to wake me up on Friday night with that lovely "seal bark" and couldn't breathe. I called my pediatrician and got him in Saturday morning and he has Croup!! He has been on steroids for that and has had a fever and been in bed since Saturday. Cory came home off shift on Saturday morning and had the chills and aches and stayed in bed until Monday morning. SOOOOO... I am the only one that has not gotten anything yet!! KNOCK ON WOOD!! Usually Cory is the one that stays healthy and never gets what everyone else has but this time so far is me. GOD is keeping me healthy for a reason, he knows I have to take care of my babies!! I gave Austyn some tylenol and he wanted to come out and watch the game with his daddy, so I took this picture of them watching the game. You can tell in his eyes he still doesn't feel good. Get better soon buddy!! I miss my HYPER little boy!!
Posted by The Gerard Family at 7:53 PM
















