Wednesday, February 27, 2008
We are Back!!
We got back last night from Disneyland and Austyn had a GREAT time!! It rained on us the first day until about noon and it didn't stop us from having FUN!! Austyn was not about the "little Kid" rides (thats what he called them) he rode Thunder Mountain 7 times, Space Mountain 2 times, and even rode Tower of Terror in Disneyland Adventure. I always said he has no FEAR and that was for sure this week with these rides. Austyn got a lot of one-on-one attention from mommy and daddy and it was very much needed. He enjoyed himself and so did we. I will post pictures latter but thought I would post this one of Haydyn. My mom watched her the first 3 days and auntie Brea watched her the last day and when we got home auntie Brea gave Haydyn a pedicure!! Thanks Mom and Brea for watching her...Austyn had a great time and I know Haydyn had a great time also!!
Posted by The Gerard Family at 9:22 AM
















