
This weekend was busy....Thursday night Haydyn decided to wake up screaming from 9:00 p.m. until about 1:30 with a spiked fever. It was a looooooooooooonnnnnnnng night to say the least, got her into the doctors the next day and yes another ear infection. The rest of the weekend stayed busy and full of chores around the house. Austyn has been his usual busy self, but has had a nasty cough for over a month. Since he is fine during the day I have been putting this cough off...well it caught up with me last night. He woke up with that lovely "seal bark" and said he couldn't breathe. Cory and I basically put his head in the freezer ( I guess this makes them breathe better), thank gosh Cory was home.... and he still coughed all night long. We got it under control so he could catch his breath but it was another loooooonnng night. I called the doctor first thing in the morning and got in right away and yes he has Croup!!! He got a steroid shot in his leg and he didn't even cry!!! Such a big boy!! Back to Haydyn she had been "fussy" all morning long so I ran some errands and she seemed to get worse and worse to screaming by this point. I called the doctors back and they said bring her in right away and by this point she was mad!!! Well....her ears never got better they got worse and she is on a stronger antibiotics and was lucky she didn't blow a ear drum the doctor said!! So...we visited Dr.Botkin 2 times in less than 2 hours with 2 different trips!! Can't wait for daddy to get home!!!!!!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
My Sick Babies
Posted by The Gerard Family at 4:00 PM
















