Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


This picture was taken before I took Austyn to school today. He was suppose to have a party the last half-hour of class and I got a phone call after dropping him off that he still didn't feel good and I needed to come pick him up. As soon as I got to his school I could tell he didn't feel good and he told me his ear hurt, so I called the doctor and we got in right away and sure enough he has a ear infection also!! I am glad this is all happening this week since we leave next week for Disneyland!!
I wanted to share with everyone what Austyn got in school today!! He was asking me this morning "what is Valentines day"? I told him its a day we tell everyone how much we love them and appreciate them in our lives. He said "I love Jesus" and "I love you". Tonight at dinner Austyn wanted to say grace and he said "Dear Jesus, thank you for this day and I love you very much and thank you for healing my ear"! AMEN!!

For God so loVed the world
that He gAve His
One and onLy Son,
That whoevEr believes
IN Him shall
NoT
PerIsh but
Have eterNal
lifE.