

I took Haydyn to get her 6 month pictures done on Saturday, I know I am a little behind, but with the holidays and everything it just got to hectic. Annie had these 2 on her web-site so I thought I would show them off to you all. When the rest come I will pass them along. I can't believe she is already almost 7 months old. For a baby that doesn't sleep she is sure HAPPY ALL the time!!! We used Annie Randall for our Christmas pictures also and she is awesome so if anyone is looking for a great photographer check out her blog under my friends list. Annie is working on getting her web-site up and running but her blog has her email and phone number if you wanted to contact her. She is AWESOME and very reasonable!!! Thanks for another great photo session Annie!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Little Miss Haydyn
Posted by The Gerard Family at 8:46 AM
















