Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DUCT-TAPE


Haydyn you never seem to amaze us with your "FREE-SPIRIT"!!! For the past 2 months you have decided to "TRY" and stop taking naps, well this was the age your brother started and I said "NO" to you stopping at this age!! I still need mommy time!! I told you you don't have to sleep but you can stay in your crib and read your books, play with your dolls, whatever, but you aren't coming out for 2 hours. I will listen to you talk on the monitor and just let you be, well 4 times you have "FINGER-PAINTED" all over the walls and your crib with your POOP, and you have managed to get your diaper off and pee everywhere!!! I was getting frustrated because I need you to take naps, but I wasn't enjoying cleaning up poop and changing your crib sheets EVERYDAY!!! Well your daddy had a clever idea......DUCT-TAPE!!! He went to the store and bought you "PINK" duct-tape and you can't get your diaper off. You still aren't napping in your crib, but at least when I hear you talking I know the diaper is still on and I an enjoy 2 hours to myself!!!! You are always keeping us busy little missy!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!