Friday, August 14, 2009

Austyn's 1st day of Kindergarten

Austyn getting ready to leave for school

Austyn with his daddy

Me, Austyn and Haydyn

Me and my boy....LOVE HIM!!

In front of his school

Austyn so proud!!

Walking down the hall-way.....starting to cry here!!

FOund all my friends!!


Austyn started kindergarten on Monday at Christ Greenfield Lutheran school. We had him registered in ALL-DAY kindergarten, because he IS READY and HAS BEEN!! Due to budget cuts and the size the class was going to be which was about 30 kids they took it away and only offered half-day so AUstyn is in in the afternoon. He is LOVING it as always and has only 8 kids in his class, 6 boys and 2 girls...I LOVE THE SMALL ATMOSPHERE!! He walked right down the hall-way like NO BIG DEAL, and told me that I didn't need to walk him to his classroom, but of course I did..THe independency he has makes me so sad, but also good in some things....I GUESS!!! I did pretty well, until he starting walking down the hall-way and so the GLASSES never came off!! His teacher (Mrs. Wornick) is AWESOME and says she is just going to go full speed with these little ones, since all 8 of them did preschool and pre-k and CHrist Greenfield so they have a great foundation already and are ready to LEARN MORE!! I still can't believe that he is in kindergarten and Haydyn will be in pre-school next year!! I love the one on one time with Haydyn and also the quiet time when she naps. We are so blessed to be able to keep Austyn here and GOD has provided so we could and are so blessed for this, its sooooo important to us that Austyn gets that CHrist-centered education.