On our way to our last soccer game for the season!!
Austyn had his first swim meet on Saturday and he got 3rd place. We where so proud of him, because 80% of his class is 6-7 year olds and he is a new 5 year old, so he competeted in his first race yesterday against seven 6 year olds and got 3rd place. I was so proud of him!! In his first race he did freestyle. He practices Monday-Friday every morning and has meets on Saturday, so needless to say this keeps him busy, and he also has had soccer overlapping for 3 weeks while this was going on and he had his last soccer game yesterday that we had to change right after his race and go to!! He also has been selected to play in a soccer academy for 6 weeks and thats on Thursday evenings and we still have 3 weeks of that!! I am wondering how I will juggle all of this when Haydyn gets involved in this many activites!! I just love that Austyn loves every sport and has such a GREAT attitude with it all!! We found out a couple of weeks ago that on June 11th Austyn will be getting his adenoids taken out, so he will be on "resting" mode for about 7-10 days!! I am actually looking forward to this surgery, knowing that he will feel better and it did such wonders on Haydyn that I didn't even hestitate!! Between swim team, VBS, soccer academy I think he will stay pretty busy!! I am sure not busy enough for him but for me its enough, Haydyn is in swimming also 3 days a week!!!
















