Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Haydyn's swimming lessons

Haydyn started swimming lessons yesterday again for the summer and HATES IT!!! She screamed for 2 days straight and its so hard, but she needs to learn how to swim. Haydyn started last year a week before her 1st birthday and did the same thing for about a week and then by the end of August she was loving it and we couldn't keep her out of the water. The concept was already sinking in and that's all I care about...if she was to fall in a pool could she get over to the side and get out....I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH in Mrs. Caroline and as hot as the summers get and I dread sitting outside 3 days a week when it gets up to 115 degrees but until the end of August I have to do it and I know she will be swimming by this summer. Austyn started with her at the age of 14 months and he is a great swimmer and was swimming by the age of 2 also, sooooooo I know its going to get better with her screaming through the whole lessons!!! Here are some pictures of her 2 stress full days!!!!