Sunday, February 22, 2009

Austyn's 5th birthday party!!

Today my baby boy turned "5"!!! I still can't believe how fast the time has flew by, but I love it!! Austyn wanted a football-theme party, so we had it gridiron style!! Yesterday, Austyn had 2 parties...one with some of his friends and later that evening we had family over for a BBQ!! We had a great time and Austyn really enjoyed spending time with his friends and family. Cory and I have really enforced on Austyn that b-day parties are not about all the gifts its about spending time with your friends and family. I have to say he did an amazing job of that. After opening up all his gifts from the friends party and the family party, he still just went back to playing with his friends and waited until that evening to open up and actually want to play with a toy!! All of his buddies came over and they made football jerseys, ate hot-dogs, played a football game, broke a football pinata, ate cake and played some more!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!