Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still here.......

Austyn had his Christmas program last week at school, along with a sinus infection and Haydyn a double ear infection. LIFE IS GOOD!! GOD loves to challenge me!! Anyways....he saw me right away and I thought he wouldn't do it, but he sang away and didn't get embarrassed at all!! Cory had to work that night so my mom and dad came to support him also. He looked so handsome and of course I got all teared up when he came walking into the church, he is getting so big. I just loved watching him sing his heart out for JESUS and knowing he loves that school. We have been busy getting ready for Christmas, Cory has to work Christmas day so Santa is coming early this year to our house. I was bummed when he told me that he had to work,but realized he has had the past 4 off so its his time this year. We will go have dinner with him that night at the fire station. I am ready for Christmas and to celebrate JESUS birthday!! Every year we wake up on Christmas morning and sing happy birthday to Jesus and I always buy a cake, so this year Austyn asked if we could have a "breakfast" food for baby Jesus instead of cake first thing in the morning....so Austyn picked Cinnamon rolls!!!! GOOD IDEA AUSTYN!! Enjoy the pictures and I will be posting more since this is going to be a busy week!!!!! BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!!