Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday "Princess" Haydyn

Friday, June 27th Haydyn turned 1!!! I can't believe our princess is 1!! On Saturday we had her party at her gammas and gamppas house. We did a princess theme and everything turned out great and she got plenty of clothes!!! I guess everybody likes buying girl clothes, because she only got 2 toys!!!! All of the kids got to swim and Haydyn actually loved swimming and has done great this week so far at swimming lessons, so maybe it took a week of screaming and realizing its not that bad!!! Haydyn had all her friends and family at her party and we are so blessed to have all of you in our lives and get to share these special days with us. Thanks gammas and gamppas for letting my mommy and daddy have my birthday party at your house!! It was fun!! I LOVE YOU!