Miss Haydyn started swimming lessons this week and DOES NOT LIKE IT!!! Austyn and her go to Mrs. Carolyn and she is awesome. I started Austyn at 14 months and he screamed the first 3 weeks but now he is a fish and a great swimmer. Its hard seeing her cry and just hang on me when its not her turn but I know its for her own good and she needs to know how to swim. It's such a great feeling when your kids know how to swim, Austyn was swimming before he was 2 so hopefully soon she will be the same way. I give it a couple more weeks and hopefully all those tears will go away and she will come up smiling!!! I had to stand on the diving board and drop her in and I never knew how strong that girl was until that!! Her little friend Ava is in her class and she loves it so hopefully she will see Ava so happy and realize its not that bad!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Miss Haydyn started swimming lessons this week and DOES NOT LIKE IT!!! Austyn and her go to Mrs. Carolyn and she is awesome. I started Austyn at 14 months and he screamed the first 3 weeks but now he is a fish and a great swimmer. Its hard seeing her cry and just hang on me when its not her turn but I know its for her own good and she needs to know how to swim. It's such a great feeling when your kids know how to swim, Austyn was swimming before he was 2 so hopefully soon she will be the same way. I give it a couple more weeks and hopefully all those tears will go away and she will come up smiling!!! I had to stand on the diving board and drop her in and I never knew how strong that girl was until that!! Her little friend Ava is in her class and she loves it so hopefully she will see Ava so happy and realize its not that bad!!!
Posted by The Gerard Family at 4:32 PM
















