Friday, May 23, 2008

Bunch of stuff!!!

Well.....I am a little behind on a new post since we all had the stomach FLU last week. Austyn finished pre-school on Thursday and had a ice-cream party for his last day. I still can't believe he is going into pre-k next year. Both of his teachers just loved him and had some tears when we left. He will see them next year so that makes it a little easier for them. We also had my cousins graduation from Red Mountain High School on Thursday night but it got rained out so we just went to his open house. I just love this weather and can't believe we are at the end of May and are having this kind of weather. It's GREAT!! I am leaving for Illinois tomorrow and I am getting nervous!!!!!! I don't fly well, I am going without my husband and my kids, its freezing right now in Illinois and I don't like cold weather, and I think I am just a little emotional right now. I know Cory will do a great job and I could use the break. I will post pictures when I get back but here are some variety from the past week. ENJOY!!

Austyn and Mrs. Brewer
Mrs. Biar and Austyn

Austyn and Daddy

She got caught!!


Roxi, Austyn and Haydyn

Yes, that is underwear and once again he is Spiderman with his incredible imagination